Are you having enough fun?
The one thing lacking in the lives of most people is fun. If you were to write down on a scale of 0 to 10 how much fun you’re having on a daily basis, what would your number be? So many of us are focused on work and getting ahead we forget to have fun along the way. Your spirit loves fun. It’s hard to think well or be at our most creative when there isn’t enough fun in our day.
Spirit loves fun and since you are a spiritual being having a human experience, it is in your nature to want to have fun. We often say I don’t have time…. How often do we waste five minutes? We can have fun in just five minutes.
Want to have more fun in your life? Here are a few suggestions.
- Write down five ways you can have fun in 5 to 30 minutes and do one each day to infuse some fun in your life.
- Start putting the fun activities in your calendar so you actually do them.
- Laugh more. Force yourself to laugh for one minute, in no time at all the laugh will become genuine because it’s a silly exercise. It’s even more fun to do with another person.
- Watch more comedies and less dramas.
- Be willing to be silly at the expense of looking bad. Being silly helps our fun side come out.
- Try new activities and see what might be fun for you.
When we’re having more fun, we feel more alive and connected to our spirit and creative side. This is in turn helps us in our work and relationships.
What can you do in five minutes to have fun today?
Here’s to living your dream,
Book A Discovery Session
On this 60 minute call we'll take a look at where you are, where you want to be, what’s holding you back, and how I can support you in getting there.
Leave a Comment